The Australian Institute of Grants Management's Innovation Lab is where we seed ideas to do old things better or new things first.
Current projects include:
- SmartyGrants - research and development
- SmartyFile - Australia's central repository of information related to not-for-profits and grantmakers, containing grantmaker profiles and granting information, as well as a bank of public and private information about and for not-for-profits (central location storage enables multi-use)
- Grants Data Schema - common grants classification and reporting schema
- GrantSafe - due diligence certificate to allow grantmakers to check not-for-profit organisation bona fides
- Centre for What Works - sharing grantmaker and not-for-profit lessons, and thereby enabling transparency of ideas, transference of knowledge and avoidance of duplication
Contact us by emailing email@example.com.